The aim of this website is simple: To help people learn meditation.
In a nut shell, this site is the synthesis of most practical & useful techniques of meditation and yoga being practiced by people the world over since time immemorial.
However, the the entire concept of Meditation has been described here in plain simple English in what many people considered as an ‘idiot friendly approach !
In order to take maximum benefit from this website, you should read it in a step by step manner. Here is a brief intro of how you should start :-
The main section on meditation has been divided into three parts :
(1) Introduction : This section contains the most basic info about meditation which is a must to have a clear understanding of meditation. This section contains following topics which you should read one by one:-
(2) 3 Yogic Aids in Meditation : This section contains the info about three yogic aids to meditation viz. Deep Breathing, Deep Relaxation, Deep Contraction and . These three aids will accelerate your meditation practice to a new level. They are not actually part of meditation, but act as an effective catalyst to deepen our meditation practice. This section contains following topics :
(3) Meditation Techniques : This section contains the main part of this website – a collection of powerful and easy meditation techniques, all explained in detail in a plain simple English ! This section contains the following topics and techniques :
112 Meditation techniques of Vigyan Bhairav Tantra (A huge section containing 112 techniques )
(4) Blog : All the above mentioned three sections are supplemented/expanded in our blog by way of new articles on various topics of yoga, meditation and self development. Our blog is an ongoing journal which keeps you updtated about the latest trends, news and articles on meditation and other related topics.
Read our blog here : Meditation is Easy- Blog
(5) Instant Meditation : This section contains an entire different outlook on meditation by way of utilizing the phenomenon of Binaural Beats and Brainwave Entrainment. Apart from explaining in detail all that you should know about Biaural beats, we also recommend some ready to use products (affiliate links) that we ourselves have found very useful for meditation. This section contains following topics:
In case you have any question on any of the topics mentioned above, you can contact us here
I wish you success in your spiritual journey !